Holiday Gift Guide 2021

 As the holidays swiftly sneak up on gift-givers, here is a list of some ideas for the art lovers on your list (or for yourself to suggest to others perhaps). For reference CLICK HERE for last year's Gift Guide. 


Room Decorations: 
    As an art lover, one of my favorite gifts to receive is art history posters! I have four different posters in my room. The two shown up above are from Etsy. The subject of the posters can depend on the person's interests. For example, I am a big fan of Abstract Expressionism, so I have a Kandisky and Rothko. 




Museum Merch: 
    While I cannot vouch for others, I love having clothes, bags, and other items that show my support for my favorite museums. Last year I received a few of these items and love them so much. This merch can be from any museum. Here are a few suggestion museums (click for the link): 



Pins From Pin Museum: 
    While the least expensive, probably my favorite gifts are art history pins for jackets, backpacks, and tote bags. The Pin Museum has so many art works to choose from! I love them so much!




No comments

Post a Comment

© Art History: On Display • Theme by Maira G.