Happy Birthday Eero Saarinen!

 Happy Birthday Eero Saarinen!!! 

Eero Saarinen is one of my all time favorite architects. There is a Zooming In post coming soon about him. For now here is some of his work








 
All of the above are taken by me. They are from the TWA Airport, which is now a hotel outside of NYC. 

Above, The Womb Chair. His most famous chair



The Executive Chair 


The Tulip Chair, part of the Tulip collection.

All credits to Knoll Furniture


Washington Dulles International Airport.jpg
By Joe Ravi, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=16400251

The Dulles Airport

By Americasroof at English Wikipedia, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=9873200

The CBS Tower



Eero Saarinen did so many more works, and there is a Zooming In post on its way about him!

3 comments

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!!! I love this so much! I love the modern aesthetic/ style! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked it! I love his architecture and his furniture.

      Delete
    2. If you liked this you, should go check out the Zooming In: Eero Saarinen post!

      Delete

© Art History: On Display • Theme by Maira G.