AP Art History- The Series!

 Introducing....

AP ART HISTORY: THE SERIES!



    If you are not aware, AP Art History is course that many people take in high school. While I have not taken it yet, I do plan to within the next few years. The so-called '250' are the 250 works of art that, by the end of the course, the students need to know about (including the artist/creator, the materials, the location, the time period, etc). 

    If you are currently taking or plan to take AP Art History, GET EXCITED! This series will include guides to sections of the 250, vocabulary, and more!

What would you like to see first?? Comment down below, email to arthistory.ondisplay@gmail.com, or DM me on Instagram @arthistory.ondisplay. 

2 comments

  1. I am telling my entire class about this!! This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having trouble with a specific work? Comment here (or email), and I will post about it!

    ReplyDelete

© Art History: On Display • Theme by Maira G.